Search

Monday, December 20, 2010

Stocking

You have no idea how difficult it was to find a plain stocking! I didn't want a cheap looking one, and I didn't want to have to special order one. I was in Michael's craft store today and stumbled upon the last one! Thank goodness I got it because I have been wanting to do a stocking since the beginning of my blog! I had to make some adjustments because I kind of messed up, but I think it turned out really cute!  I used glitter glue and smudged it with a paper towel on the top green part. Then I glued some snowflakes to the green part and added a red ribbon near the bottom. I glued some jingle bells right under the ribbon and then added the big snowflake in the middle of the stocking. Of course you can use any type of decorations and even sew on names. I'm not quite that crafty yet so I kept mine simple! I hope you enjoy!

Check back tomorrow for another completed project!!


No comments:

Post a Comment