Search

Monday, December 6, 2010

"Peace Love Joy" sign

I loved creating tonights project, it's so cute! If you're not into decorating for Christmas but don't want to look like a Scrooge, this is a cute and modern way to decorate for the holidays! I made this sign by using a glove, candy canes, and a small wrapped present. I positioned the glove to look like a person making a peace sign and positioned the candy canes to look like a heart. I taped the gloves and super glued the candy canes and present. I will say to make sure the glue is totally dry before hanging the sign. (If you look close you can see the glue falling from the candy canes.) I wrapped a box with some brown paper for a solid background so the items could be seen better. At the bottom I wrote "peace love joy" in a silver paint marker. When everything is done drying I'm going to glue some ribbon on the back so I can hang it up! I hope you enjoy the sign and plan to make one for your home this holiday season!

Check back tomorrow for another completed project!!



No comments:

Post a Comment