Search

Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Globes

So sorry I didn't post anything last night. I had a ton of things to do and I didn't get a project done! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I had seen tonight's project when I first started making my blog, but I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I decided to do it tonight and it looks really cute! I took a jar (you can use any type of jar, pimento, pickle, baby food, etc.) and filled it with water. I glued an old/broken ornament to the bottom of the jar and then added the glitter and snowflakes. I added a green bow on the top because my jar was tall and the ornament was tiny! You can add any type of decorations on the outside like bows, dates, names, etc. I hope you enjoy!

Check back tomorrow for another completed project!


No comments:

Post a Comment