Search

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Place Cards

So I have a really bad headache tonight and I almost didn't do my project. I know it's bad, but I did it anyways!! I used some scrapbook paper and then used glitter glue to make the holly. I wrote my name on it and then put it in a cinnamon stick. That was the most difficult part because the paper weighs more than the cinnamon stick does. I had to use some tape to keep it from falling forward and backward, but it looks so cute! If you need an idea on how to make place cards, I hope you remember this idea! It's cheap and easy and you can use any type of decoration you want on the cards!

(Just a reminder, make sure the glitter glue dries before you put it in the stick and set it upright. Some of my glue started dripping!)

Check back tomorrow for another completed project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment