Search

Friday, December 3, 2010

Bow Bow Bow!

So tonight I had some help from my amazing Mom who is really great at making crafts! She taught me how to make a bow for decorating centerpieces and floral arrangements. While this was my first bow I've ever made, I'm quite proud of the way it turned out. It involves a lot of twisting and holding. If you want specific instructions I can tell you, but just know I got frustrated a few times while making the bow! Hopefully you can use bows like these to decorate your house with, instead of buying bows at the store. It's best to get wired ribbon to make the bows so you can adjust the bow just how you want it to look. You can get wired ribbon at any craft store like Michael's or Hobby Lobby. I hope you enjoy my bow! Thanks again Mom!!

P.S. Yes I know it is technically after midnight, but it still counts for the 12/3/10 project! :)

Also, come back tomorrow for another completed project!! (hopefully on time!)


No comments:

Post a Comment