Search

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Wreath

My mom really helped me with tonight's project, and I'm so thankful! I decided to decorate a plain green wreath with ornaments and a bow. Let's just say what I thought was cute and what she thought was cute were two totally different things! In the end it all worked out, but while making the wreath I will say I got frustrated a few times. I used floral wire to tie the ornaments in the wreath, and because the ornaments were plastic they kept popping off their base and falling off. It was upsetting because I would get one done and then the next one would pop off! Once I finally made the bow and hung the wreath up, everything looked really good. My hard work and frustration payed off! I hope you enjoy the wreath and are up to the challenge to make one yourself. Hopefully my next wreath will be easier to make!

Check back tomorrow for another completed project!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that wreath!! I've been meaning to make one myself! Love you megatron!

    ReplyDelete