Search

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Butterbeer

I would like to thank my friend Sameer for posting this recipe on twitter. I stole it from him and I decided to make it for my blog! I have to say that there is no alcohol in this drink! It's called butterbeer, but there isn't any actual beer in the drink. I'll post the recipe, but I would like to put some suggestions on here too. When I read the reviews for this recipe (on FoodNetwork.com ) people said that it was really sweet, a little too sweet. I have to agree and tried to change up the recipe a little. Mine was still a little too sweet but it tasted good. If you plan on serving this at a party, I would experiment with it and make sure you taste it to make sure it's drinkable! haha! I hope you enjoy this drink!!


Ingredients

Directions

Combine condensed milk, butterscotch topping, and butter in a glass heatproof measuring cup. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir until butter has melted and incorporated into mixture. Meanwhile heat cream soda in another heatproof measuring cup for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Divide butterscotch mixture between 2 (10 to 12-ounce) mugs. Fill mugs with heated cream soda and stir thoroughly. Serve garnished with an old-fashioned butterscotch candy stick.


Come back tomorrow for another completed project!

1 comment:

  1. Um, this is totally from Harry Potter and I will def. be making it!!!

    ReplyDelete