Search

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Candle

I totally forgot that I had to do a project tonight! Luckily I had some supplies to make this gorgeous decorative candle. I used a glass canister, a candle, and some small multicolored ornaments. This is a great idea when you're in a pinch (like I was tonight) and you have company coming for a party. I think a group of two to three would make a beautiful centerpiece. Of course, you can always use other things inside the canister like marbles, jingle bells, or peppermints. This is even a great craft to use for different holidays. During halloween and fall you can add candy corns or nuts that are still in their shells. I hope you remember this project when you're decorating for a party this holiday season!

Come back tomorrow for another completed project!




No comments:

Post a Comment