Search

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Poinsettia Napkin Rings

Tonight's project was so easy and cute, I'm thinking of making more so I can use them for Christmas parties. I made poinsettia napkin rings with a paper towel roll, felt, and poinsettia brads (I got them from Hobby Lobby for really cheap!) I cut the paper towel roll to a size that I liked and then wrapped it with felt. I used super glue to keep the felt on the paper towel roll, and then poked a hole on the top of the ring to insert the poinsettia brad. It was so simple, I finished the project in less than 5 minutes! Of course, you can use different colored felt and a different type of decoration. I really hope you remember these napkin rings when decorating for your party!

Check back tomorrow for another completed project!!




No comments:

Post a Comment