Search

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jingle Bell Headband

Headbands are so cute and they spruce up any outfit, so I thought instead of buying a headband I could just make one! I used an old headband and then bought some green ribbon to wrap around the headband. I would recommend getting AT LEAST 3 yards to fully cover the whole headband. I glued both ends of the ribbon to the headband so it would stay in place. Once I was done wrapping the headband, I used some green floral wire to string through the jingle bells. I made sure to pull the wire really tight so the bells wouldn't move when I'm wearing the headband. When I was done stringing the floral wire through the jingle bells, I wrapped the excess wire around the headband to make sure it wouldn't poke me. This was so simple to make and didn't cost me hardly anything, so I would recommend making a headband to add to your accessories! I couldn't decide between jingle bells or buttons, so I may have to make another one with buttons. You can use any color ribbons with any decorations. It's so easy! 

Check back tomorrow for another finished project!!



No comments:

Post a Comment