Search

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paper Trees

Well I wasn't sure what to make tonight, and I was scrambling to find something, but all I had was a piece of scrapbook paper and some computer paper. It happened to work out perfectly because I came across an idea to make a paper tree. I got my scrapbook paper and computer paper and traced different sized circles on them. I cut them out and folded each circle four times. When they are folded you cut the tip off the top with scissors so there is a little hole at the top when you unfold the paper. When you are all done you can put the paper on a pen to build the different layers. I didn't need a base because the paper was thick enough to hold the tree up by its self. I alternated between white and the silver scrapbook paper to make my Christmas tree! It makes a cute Christmas display and you can make more than one and put them as a centerpiece for the table. You can also decorate the tree or add a star or jingle bell on top, but I liked the simplicity of the white and silver. :) Hope you enjoy!


Come back tomorrow for another finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment